Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Des Moines?
There's a general idea that installing security yard sign in close proximity to your primary entry is the only thing required to ward off criminals. Essentially, a burglar will view the small blue octagon and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in Des Moines and forget about a real home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Des Moines. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Des Moines not the actual alarm system.
While there is merit in showcasing signage from prominent security companies such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away all burglars. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with some actual security devices. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Des Moines.
Back-Up Your Des Moines Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. As an alternative, consider incorporating all or at least some of these devices:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be recorded on video as it can be used against them in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees main areas of entry like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: Most thieves break into your home by way of doors or windows, so you should have those secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s a fact that numerous invasions occur during the day when residents are at work, you must also have a plan to safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically next to your entry points will quickly illuminate nefarious behavior and frighten off potential invaders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell video: Smart locks will inform you whenever a person attempts to unlock or open your entrance. A doorbell video component takes it one step further by offering a live video feed. Both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A great home automation tool, smart lights may be customized to a daily plan or turned on right from your smartphone. They make it appear that you are present and effectively deter thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Des Moines when you are able to install an integrated home security system? Reach out to (515) 212-6493 or complete the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from a number of packages at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your home’s protection to your needs.